An exciting partnership this year is with Make/Shift Spaces, using buildings in Nelson's CBD to present all sorts of intriguing events: workshops, a show for babies, a chance to dance, and a chance to sing.
When the Make/Shift Space the Festival we can use is confirmed, we will update information here and on the relevant event pages.
- ASB THEATRE MARLBOROUGH - 2 Hutcheson Street, Mayfield, Blenheim
- BANK LANE - Between Trafalgar Street & Montgomery Carpark, Nelson
- BROOK WAIMARAMA SANCTUARY - 651 Brook Street, Nelson
- CHRIST CHURCH CATHEDRAL - Trafalgar Square, Nelson
- JOHNNY CASH ROOM, NMIT - 57 Nile Street, Nelson
- NELSON CENTRE OF MUSICAL ARTS - 48 Nile Street, Nelson
- NEUDORF VINEYARDS - 138 Neudorf Road, Upper Moutere
- PIC’S PEANUT BUTTER WORLD - 49 Saxton Road, Stoke, Nelson
- REFINERY ARTSPACE - 3 Halifax Street, Nelson
- SUTER THEATRE - 208 Bridge Street, Nelson 10.
- THEATRE ROYAL NELSON - 78 Rutherford Street, Nelson
- FOUNDERS HERITAGE PARK - 87 Atawhai Drive, Nelson
(Home of Granary Festival Café, Festival Mainstage and Festival Tent)
FESTIVAL BOX OFFICE
FOUNDERS HERITAGE PARK
Open from 1 hour before shows in the Park
Doors open approximately 30 minutes before performances, or when venue staff allow.
Please be on time to avoid being locked out of a show. For some performances, latecomers cannot be admitted.
GRANARY FESTIVAL CAFÉ
Sat 19 – Sun 20 Oct, 4pm – late
Mon 21 – Thu 24 Oct, 5 – 10.30pm
Fri 25 – Sun 27 Oct, 9.30am – late
Mon 28 Oct, 10am – 3pm